Sunday 12 April 2015

Holiday Stitching

Well I'm back onto a piece I haven't touched since my last holiday in August 2014. I continued with the piece on the train from home to Londons Kings Cross. It more difficult than I thought stitching on a moving train but I managed somehow. I picked it up again upon arrival and realised I've used 2 shades of white and it's very noticeable. I refilled my thread card with B2500 which was the number I've written on but now I've seen the difference I remembered I actually used Blanc. A simple and basic mistake but we all make them. I'm so cross with myself for not changing the thread number on the thread card. The difference is noticeable but I might leave it. 


If you look closely you can see the top couple of lines are a different shade of white then the rest of the White 

No comments:

Post a Comment