Friday 29 March 2013

Started on the free gift from this months WOCS as I've lost momentum with Paris Cushion so I'm hoping to go back to it when I've finished this little cutie. This picture is after 3 hours 45 minutes stitching. The good thing about Bank Holidays is I don't feel guilty about stitching through the day-the bad thing is we've had visitors come and go all day so I've been picking it up and putting it down.



I might unpick the lettering and redo it using 2 strands so it stands out more. There's only the back stitching to do and it's ready to be made into a hanging 

1 comment:

  1. I started stitching this last night. I'm looking forward to stitching it into a hanging as I havent made one before.

    Jane - if you pop into your Blogger dashboard and go to layout, then click to add a gadget and scroll through until you find the one that says 'Follow me' or 'Subscribe to' or something like that then we can follow your blog. At the minute we have to remember to go to your blog through your signature but if you ad the follow me gadget we can subscribe to you so it will come up in our reading list. So everytime I go to my blog I can see everyone I subscribe to's new posts :)x

    ReplyDelete