Monday 25 March 2013


It's been hard going this week as I've lost my stitchy bug. I've not done much stitching this weekI've had a busy week with a concert on at the school which was fun-it was called Back to the 80's. Also Anna had been to France so she was to collect on Monday night so no stitchy time then.

I am finding the Paris cushion hard going!!! All the greys around the bottom of the Eifel Tower has become a bit boring and and the greys a nightmare so I'm trying to do 30 minutes at a time on this. This picture is after 34 hours and 15 minutes of stitching.

I've also been working on the Rustic Bird from Cross Stitcher's Rustic Style Booklet. I am enjoying this but the colours are so light I like to try and do this through the day when there's natural light. This is after 6 hours and 27 minutes of stitching


No comments:

Post a Comment