Sunday 25 January 2015

This weeks craft projects

Well I've been busy to week stitching, knitting and crocheting. I'm really into crafting at the moment and keep switching projects so I get to do some of each regularly. I've spent a lot of time in the house this week so I've got quite a bit done on each piece. I'm not sticking to my resolution of posting updates every week but I am trying. 

I've been working on the owl at sunset which is hubby's Christmas present. It's lovely to do with a good mixture of block stitching and confetti stitches so there's enough to keep the interest. Here's an update as of about 10 minutes ago. 


I have a,so been knitting. I have been working on this scarf which is done in a chunky wool which is duck egg blue. It's easy to do and relaxing. 


My sister and I met for a coffee and a catch up on Friday morning then we had a meander around the supermarket. We spotted a new issue of Art of Knitting so we both bought it and have set ourselves a challenge to knit the throw. We're both going to subscribe and keep a photo diary of our progress. Here's how far I've got so far. 


I've also been working on my crochet blanket, this one is coastal ripple. 


I must admit I'm loving this and often found myself stroking it (yes I am sad). 






No comments:

Post a Comment