Sunday 4 January 2015

First Post of 2015

I don't make New Years Resolutions but I did promise myself that I would update my Blog weekly. I am inspired by reading Attic 24 blog. I log on at least once a week to check out what Lucy is up to. I have been poorly over Christmas one good thing about being poorly I was able to do some crafting, not loads but some. I now also crochet a lot and I am working on 2 blankets. I work one week on one then swap and do a week on the other. I will post updates as I work on them. 

My stitching updates are below. I'm a slow stitcher so I'm still working on the same ones as previous posts but hopefully there will be a big difference in hat I've done. 

The owl project I started in September and it was suppose to be a present for hubby for Christmas but as you can see it's still a long way from being finished. 

But it is coming on nicely. 

Next is my 'easy' Project. There's not a lot of counting involved so I usually do this on a night  after work as little concentration is required. It's the second one of two. The first one you can see in a previous blog and says 'keep calm and carry on'. This one will say 'now panic and freak out'. When they're finished I hope to display them side by side. 


No comments:

Post a Comment