The material turned up on Friday 26 June and I couldn't wait to get started but due to the type of material I decided to edge it with my sewing machine.
I tried to edge the material with my sewing machine but my sewing machine and I don't get along too well And after an hour of trying to thread it and get the bobbin to sit where it's suppose to I finally set off to edge the material AND the material got snagged up!!! And as I've probably mentioned The material was expensive so I spent Friday afternoon over stitching by hand.
Finally about 5pm I was ready to start and I loved putting the first stitch in. I've stitched loads over the weekend and am pleased The results. I am using 4 strands of DMC thread on 19 count evenweave.
Here's the results after 4 days of stitching.
The only thing is I have a busy week this week with work, evenings out and kids sports days/end of term assemblies so I won't get much done this week.