Here's this weeks time sheet. After 2 hours 25 mins of stitching I realised I'd made a mistake. Sometimes if it doesn't affect the design too much I leave the mistake but I realised this would knock the whole pattern out. Fortunately it only took me 15 minutes to frog and then I could get on my merry way.
Here's where I am now.
The 2 stains on the left are red wine stains. Fortunately it doesn't affect this design but there is a lesson to be learnt there!!!! So it's taken me over 7 hours to get this far. There's no way I'll have it finished in 10 hours but I stitch for pleasure and never usually give myself time limits. I'm going to continue timing myself just because.
Have a great Sunday.