Wednesday 27 August 2014

Day 5 in Portugal


It has been so hot here. 39degrees today. It's the hottest I've ever known it and we usually come every August. We didn't go round the pool until 3pm this afternoon as it was too hot to sit out. We did some food shopping this morning and bought the food for a BBQ tonight which filled the morning in then hung around the apartment this afternoon until it started to cool down a bit I I got a bit of stitching done. Here's my progress so far 


The only problem is the blue I've used to stitch the arch I've nearly ran out of and there's loads more to do in that colour. It didn't help that the length I brought only had 4 strands in and not 6 so that was a doh moment for me so I'm going to have to stitch round it with the rest of the colours the best I can. 



No comments:

Post a Comment